2020年12月11日星期五

好歌推介: Back To The Music: 【My Destiny】


【My Destiny】
.
The road to our destiny
Is like a treasure hunt
Just enjoy the journey
And all will be well
.
我們的命途,恍如尋寶
儘管享受旅程,前路盡是美好




Song lyric: 

The seeds of change are
Planted in my heart 

There’s no denying what will spring
Out of the dust we will rise
There’s no time to waste

The way is open for us Cause for All my life
I’ve been searching just for you

My pride and joy the reason I’m alive
Now I realise that you were always
Standing in front of me

With every stroke of my
Shiny felt tip pen I’m marking off all the days

That have passed since I
Found my destiny

So many questions await
But for every moment
I’m awake

I will not rest until
I give my all
Here’s to all the loved ones who stood with me

Through all the years
Tick tock tick tock
Time flies by For so long

I’ve been trying to unmask the truth
Felt like my treasure was a world away

Who would have thought that I was the
Key to it all along All my life
I’ve searched just for You
My stronghold the reason that I stand

Now I realise that You were with me
I won’t let You down


--------------------------------------------------------------


【1672 My Destiny 填詞意景】
.
Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? I certainly have.
你可曾思索過自己人生的意義嗎?我確曾想過。
.
Growing up as in a Christian family meant total familiarity with biblical stories and morals.
Yet, the older I got,
the more I began to question God's plan and direction for me in life.
在基督教家庭長大,從小就熟讀聖經故事和仁義道理,
但隨著年紀漸長,我就對神在我生命中的計劃和方向產生了更多的疑問。
.
As the doubt poured on, I turned to the only thing I knew best: preparation.
I didn't know what God honestly had in store for me,
yet I refused to let negativity cloud my judgment.
在困惑湧現時,我選擇做最熟知的:預備。
是的,縱然不知道對神為我鋪設的前路,可是我拒絕讓消極思緒左右我的判斷。
.
I reached out to other people and blessed them instead of focusing on my insecurities.
I slowly grew in my understanding of God through acts of giving, and before I knew it, I had discovered God's destiny for me.
我寧可主動伸手祝福別人,也不注目於那種不安感。
可是,因著我施與給他人,我對神的認識日益增長,
甚至在不知不覺間,尋獲神為我預設的定命。
.
The road was indeed long and winding,
but it was all worth it. The best part is,
it's only just begun!
So let's keep forging ahead and find our destiny through selflessness and humbleness in the Lord!
這條自我發現的路途漫長而蜿蜒,
但一切都是值得的。最令人鼓舞的是,
這只是個開始!
來,就讓我們儘管往前邁進,
以無私謙卑的心,在主內尋找人生的定命!




沒有留言:

發佈留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。